Summer League Game Info
- Games will be played every Tuesday
- Games begin at 6:00 PM & will be
capped at 8:30 PM
- All League games are to begin on
time. Assessment of points on teams not ready to play at game-time
is required of all captains at the rate of 2 points per every 5-minutes.
- Games will be played to 17 if started
on time, 15 if started late, 13 if started late late (Captain's will decide)
- 1 time out per half PLUS 1 floater
- Daylight Rule: Games must not
continue once lighting hinders safe play - this should never be ignored.
- Coed Mix: Each team can play no
more than 5 men. Should 8 ladies (includes both teams) be present during a game, then
Offense may choose to play up to 3 women and defense must match.
- WEATHER: Games will be postponed
and/or cancelled in the event of lightning - no one is to be on the
fields when lightning is present.
(While we never play when lightning is present, we're not afraid of the
- Questionable Weather
Please sign up for our Rained Out text messaging system to stay in
the loop. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
OR -Check our
~ End of Season Tournament ~
Saturday, August 10, 2013
(Rainout date is
Saturday, August 17, 2013)
- EOST will take place at Camp Jordan Park
- First games will begin at 9:00 AM & be
capped at 10:30 AM